Werkstudent, Praktikum at Hitachi Ventures GmbH in Leopoldstraße 154, 80804 Munich
Online since 2020-06-30
Hitachi Ventures is the global venture capital
arm of Hitachi Group, a global industrial player
active in a broad range of technology sectors.
Hitachi Ventures invests in innovative companies
that address society’s key technological
challenges in areas like IT, industrial
automation, cloud services, mobility, energy,
smart medicine, smart city, smart infrastructure
and more. Hitachi intends to leverage its strong
position in multiple global technology markets,
its expertise and network to support and promote
Hitachi Ventures portfolio companies.
With our first fund of USD 150M, we invest in Series A/B/C rounds in globally leading startups. From our offices in Munich, Germany, and Boston, USA, we work tirelessly to develop close ties and effective collaboration with leading innovative technology hubs and like-minded co-investors.
The Munich investment team is looking for an intern/working student to support the deal team starting beginning of August at a 20 - 40h per week capacity (subject to agreement).
• Opportunity to gain insights and work experience in a Corporate VC Fund
• Opportunity to learn the nature and dynamics of the venture capital
• An open and positive working environment with flat organizational
• Close interaction with our deal team to support them with sourcing, due
dilligence and portfolio management
• Get involved in the fast growing and aspiring VC/Startup eco-system in
Europe, the US and Israel
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (or currently enrolled as a student) in the
areas Business Administration, Economics or any Engineering, Natural or
• Excellent academic track record
• First relevant work experience or internships, e.g. startups, VC,
consulting or investment banking
• Interest in the latest technological developments and working with
• Strong analytical skills and technical judgement
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Structured, reliable work attitude and the willingness to go the extra mile
Hitachi Ventures Team is looking forward to receive your CV and a motivation letter.
20h or 40h / week
Leopoldstraße 154, 80804 Munich (Germany)
Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science - Bioinformatics, Computer Science - Games Engineering, Computer Science - Informatics, Computer Science - Business Informatics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Business Studies
Hitachi Ventures GmbH
80804 München, Germany
We are looking forward to receive your CV and a motivation letter.
Alumni & Career übernimmt keine Gewähr für die Inhalte dieser Stellenanzeige. Sehen Sie ein Problem mit dieser Stellenanzeige? Report this job ad!