Praktikum at Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft Aktiengesellschaft in München in Munich
Online since 2024-02-06
The Global Talent Management function at Munich
Re acts as a Centre of Excellence that leads the
conceptual design and continuous improvement of
our Talent landscape across the globe. This
internship position sits in the Talent Acquisition
& Employer Branding team, within the Global
Talent Management function.
We are looking for a motivated, creative and open-minded Student Intern (m/f/d)* for a minimum of 6 months full-time paid internship. As a Student Intern, you will be involved in shaping global Employer Branding and Social Media projects, with further responsibilities and learning opportunities possible across broader Talent Acquisition projects. Sounds like something you´re interested in? Continue reading for further information and apply below!
• Actively support the global Employee Value Proposition (EVP) and Social Media (SoMe) project work
• Assist with research, collation and categorization of employer branding and social media collateral
• Provide planning, project management and administration support for global HR initiatives
• Aid the team in the development, crafting and execution of internal and external communications campaigns
• Support communication & change activities by creating convincing content (presentations, storyboards, posts) for
our internal and external communication channels
• Identify, design and implement global SoMe campaigns in collaboration with the project lead
• Steer and work with external agencies in partnership with HR project leads
• Conduct comprehensive research on current branding and social media trends to help elevate our strategies
• Assist in providing administrative and project support to other strategic HR projects as required
• A modern and open space office workplace in the city center of Munich
• Free LinkedIn Learning & GetAbstract account and many other opportunities to develop new skills
• Interested in an internship position for 6 months in full-time (37h/week) (requirement: enrollment in a university and a valid work & residence permit).
• An academic background and/or experience in Communication, Media, Marketing, Journalism, or business-related
• Some knowledge in content strategy, communication trends and/or analytics
• An interest in HR strategy, branding & communication
• Willingness to learn and the ability to communicate ideas clearly in a team
• Hands on mentality with the capability to deliver results
• Excellent communication & writing skills in English and German
• Strong data visualisation and content presentation skills
Students from countries outside the EU require a German residence-/work permit.
As the world's leading reinsurance company with more than 11,000 employees at over 50 locations, Munich Re introduces a paradigm shift in the way you think about insurance. By turning uncertainty into a manageable risk we enable fundamental change. Join us working on topics today that will concern society tomorrow, whether that be climate change, major construction projects, medical risk assessment or even space travel.
Together we embrace a culture where multiskilled teams dare to think big. We create the new and the different for our clients and cultivate innovation.
Sounds like you? Push boundaries with us and be part of Munich Re.
Our employees are our greatest strength. That’s why we offer them a wide range of benefits.
Unlock your potential
• Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: we embrace the power of differences and are convinced that diversity fosters innovation and resilience and enables us to act braver and better.
• Continuous Learning: we believe that continuous learning is a key differentiator and critical for building new skills and accelerating growth.
• Career Mobility: we actively support career mobility, and our strong global and regional presence offers a wealth of career growth opportunities for you.
Rosi Weißmüller/Silke Rößler • Coordination Students Program Königinstraße 107 • 80802 München • GERMANY
* Munich Re not only stands for fairness with regard to its clients; it is also an equal opportunity employer. Severely disabled candidates will also be prioritised, if equally qualified.Attachment Download
Miscellaneous, Business Studies
Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft Aktiengesellschaft in München
80802 München, Germany
Rosi Weißmüller/Silke Rößler
Alumni & Career übernimmt keine Gewähr für die Inhalte dieser Stellenanzeige. Sehen Sie ein Problem mit dieser Stellenanzeige? Report this job ad!