Trainee at Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA in Deutschland
Online since 2024-02-05
Apply by April 1, 2024
Are you passionate about the latest technology, Generative AI developments and innovative IT solutions? Do you have the drive, curiosity and courage to think differently and make things happen? Join the Data Track of the Bertelsmann Future Leaders Graduate Program for your chance to transform the media world with the help of big data. Sounds like a real challenge? We will support you on your journey: Learn from and build a network of data experts and enthusiasts. After 18 months and rotations in different divisions, you will be ready to take on an expert role within the company.
How you will grow as a Future Leader
• Rotate through Bertelsmann divisions in Germany and likely internationally for 18 months
• Solve complex data challenges in our media, services and education businesses
• Design new data products
• Be mentored by renowned data scientists
• Work in interdisciplinary teams
• Identify new use cases for Machine Learning and AI
• Leverage new data sources and integrate traditional structured data with raw data
What you’ll need to bring
• M. Sc. or Ph.D. in data science, computer science, artificial intelligence, statistics, engineering, applied mathematics, physics, or a related field
• Fluency in English (additional languages are a plus)
• Problem-solving mindset with strong relationship building, collaboration and communication skills
• Advanced knowledge of machine learning methods, database concepts, prompting and generative AI
• Solid coding skills in Python and SQL (R, Scala, Spark, and other programming languages are a plus), as well as good experience in GitHub
• Experience working with data science through internships or research projects
• Willingness to move to a new location several times
What we offer you
• Global network and community
• Individual career coaching and targeted trainings
• Excellent career prospects
• An annual salary of €65,000 to €70,000
• Support in finding accommodation and visa matters
Create work that carries your mark.
If you have any questions about the graduate program or the application process, please contact us. Steffi Heldberg will be happy to help.
Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science - Bioinformatics, Computer Science - Games Engineering, Computer Science - Informatics, Computer Science - Business Informatics, Civil Engineering, Mathematics, Physics
Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA
33311 Gütersloh, Germany
Alumni & Career übernimmt keine Gewähr für die Inhalte dieser Stellenanzeige. Sehen Sie ein Problem mit dieser Stellenanzeige? Report this job ad!