Praktikum at Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft Aktiengesellschaft in München in Munich
Online since 2024-02-02
Intern Pricing Actuary Life (m/f/d)
In the Client Pricing unit we take care of Life insurance in the diverse, exciting and demanding markets of Continental Europe and Israel. The core tasks of the Client Pricing unit include pricing and risk management for reinsurance contracts, biometric studies, data analytics, monitoring, and Solvency II- and IFRS-related matters. The Client Pricing unit ensures a holistic, client-focused team approach together with the Client Management team to effectively support the acquisition and maintenance of reinsurance business in the region. Achieving these goals requires a close cooperation between the Client Pricing unit and a wide range of internal departments (Centers of Competence, Valuation, Accounting, etc.).
• Application and further enhancement of an existing actuarial toolkit for disability insurance
• Implementing and testing of actuarial functions in R
• Further development of a Shiny GUI for validating premiums and reserves in reinsurance portfolios
• University studies in statistics, mathematics, or actuarial sciences with excellent results
• Strong experience in R programming (ideally in combination with Shiny)
• Actuarial experience in primary insurance and/or reinsurance is an advantage
• Strong analytic and conceptual thinking combined with a thorough and systematic work approach
• Very good command of English (written and spoken), German is an advantage
Students from countries outside the EU require a German residence-/work permit.
As the world's leading reinsurance company with more than 11,000 employees at over 50 locations, Munich Re introduces a paradigm shift in the way you think about insurance. By turning uncertainty into a manageable risk we enable fundamental change. Join us working on topics today that will concern society tomorrow, whether that be climate change, major construction projects, medical risk assessment or even space travel.
Together we embrace a culture where multiskilled teams dare to think big. We create the new and the different for our clients and cultivate innovation.
Sounds like you? Push boundaries with us and be part of Munich Re.
Our employees are our greatest strength. That’s why we offer them a wide range of benefits.
Unlock your potential
• Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: we embrace the power of differences and are convinced that diversity fosters innovation and resilience and enables us to act braver and better.
• Continuous Learning: we believe that continuous learning is a key differentiator and critical for building new skills and accelerating growth.
• Career Mobility: we actively support career mobility, and our strong global and regional presence offers a wealth of career growth opportunities for you.
Rosi Weißmüller/Silke Rößler • Coordination Students Program Königinstraße 107 • 80802 München • GERMANY
* Munich Re not only stands for fairness with regard to its clients; it is also an equal opportunity employer. Severely disabled candidates will also be prioritised, if equally qualified.Attachment Download
Mathematics, Physics, Business Studies
Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft Aktiengesellschaft in München
80802 München, Germany
Rosi Weißmüller/Silke Rößler
Alumni & Career übernimmt keine Gewähr für die Inhalte dieser Stellenanzeige. Sehen Sie ein Problem mit dieser Stellenanzeige? Report this job ad!