Werkstudent at Cambridge Associates GmbH in Munich
Online since 2023-02-28
WERKSTUDENT (w/m/d) – Alternative Investments
CAMBRIDGE ASSOCIATES – THE COMPANY
Cambridge Associates is a leading global investment firm with a strong focus on alternative assets. We work with institutional investors including non-profit institutions, pension plans, insurance companies and family offices. We offer a variety of services to build investment portfolios that help institutional investors meet their goals and objectives, providing investment advice and portfolio management.
With more than 1,300 employees in twelve locations around the globe, we are constantly looking to discover new ideas for our clients’ portfolios. We have seen increasing demand for our services in Europe and have established an office in Germany in 2020 to provide investment management and advisory service to continental European clients. We are looking to hire one working student to join our growing Munich office.
You will join an entrepreneurial environment working with a small team in our newly established Munich office. You will directly work with Senior Investment Directors in our German office as well as colleagues in London and other Cambridge Associates international offices.
· Support Investment Analysts and Associates with their daily tasks such as development of investment strategies and asset allocation recommendations for clients
· Prepare client investment performance analytics, quarterly reporting and presentation materials (including ESG and sustainable investment analytics and reporting)
· Gather and assess research on new target markets, prospective clients and industry trends
· Update and maintain prospect and client relationship management systems, databases, producing reports when required
· Working in a global investment firm with plenty of exposure and learning opportunities around alternative assets (private equities, venture capital, private debt, infrastructure)
· Opportunities to work with experienced investors on institutional investment portfolios
· Mentorship program, which pairs interns with tenured Investment Analysts and Associates
· Flat hierarchies, great team spirit and an entrepreneurial office backed by deep global resources
· An office location in the centre of Munich (Odeopnsplatz) and competitive pay
Applicants for the working student position should be enrolled in a full time undergraduate (Finance, Business) or a master’s program (Finance, Business)
· Record of high academic achievement
· Fluent in English and German
· Strong analytical and communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
Please submit cover letter and resume for consideration
Business Studies, Mathematics
Cambridge Associates GmbH
80333 Munich, Germany
+44 7741 151 387
Please include a cover letter & CV in one single PDF document
Alumni & Career übernimmt keine Gewähr für die Inhalte dieser Stellenanzeige. Sehen Sie ein Problem mit dieser Stellenanzeige? Report this job ad!