Praktikum at Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft Aktiengesellschaft in München in Munich
Online since 2022-01-10
Data & Analytics is a division which coordinates and drives data, analytics and AI projects across Munich Re. Our ambition is to create new/better business and new strategic options for Munich Re and our clients enabled by data, people and technology. Our expertise varies from data engineering and data analytics to latest AI methodology. We are dedicated to empower the organization to access and analyze data and leverage new business opportunities. We develop machine learning models and analytical solutions and provide analytical consulting for our internal and external clients. We collaborate closely with international business units and various central units, like Innovation and IT.
Our division is looking for interns to support our highly motivated and ambitious team. Depending on your experience and preferences, various focus areas are possible.
● Advanced data analyses using latest AI techniques, machine learning and statistical methods
● Development of analytical software prototypes
● AI-based data management and data integration
● Analytical consulting and support of strategic and business initiatives
● Studies in statistics, mathematics, computer science, physics, econometrics, data science or related fields,
completed bachelor studies is a plus
● Knowledge and experience in at least one analytical programming language (e.g. Python or R) as well as SQL and data visualization (e.g. PowerBI)
● Excellent communication, presentation and organization skills; high degree of motivation and hands-on mentality
● Strong command of English, proficiency in German is a plus
As the world‘s leading reinsurance company with more than 11,000 employees at over 50 locations, Munich Re introduces a paradigm shift in the way you think about insurance. By turning uncertainty into a manageable
risk we enable fundamental change. Join us working on topics today that will concern society tomorrow, whether that be climate change, major construction projects, medical risk assessment or even space travel. Together we embrace a culture where multiskilled teams dare to think big. We create the new and the different for our clients and cultivate innovation. Sounds like you? Make it happen and be part of Munich Re.
● You will work in an environment where we
think big: Change and culture are continuously
role-modeled. We create and articulate a
compelling and ambitious shared purpose, vision
and direction. We pave the way towards success and
see failure as learning
● You are going to experience that we care & dare: We are empathetic. We know when to lead and know when to let others lead. We attract, grow and coach future leaders
● We communicate in a clear & authentic way: We interact with a positive and humble spirit. We solicit feedback, ask and listen, learn and unlearn
● You will grow with your clients: Whatever our role, we support business, in an efficient and effective way, to
create value for our clients. We embrace new ways of working leveraging digitalization to deliver solutions
● Join us, and experience that we lead the We: We have a passion for winning and growing as a team. We inspire people to be capable of joint performance. We create an inclusive environment where different thoughts, generations, cultures and experiences are valued and encouraged
Rosi Weißmüller • Coordination Students Program Königinstraße 107 • 80802 München • GERMANY
* Munich Re not only stands for fairness with
regard to its clients; it is also an equal
Severely disabled candidates will also be prioritised, if equally qualified.
Computer Science, Computer Science - Bioinformatics, Computer Science - Games Engineering, Computer Science - Informatics, Computer Science - Business Informatics, Mathematics, Miscellaneous, Business Studies
Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft Aktiengesellschaft in München
80802 München, Germany
Alumni & Career übernimmt keine Gewähr für die Inhalte dieser Stellenanzeige. Sehen Sie ein Problem mit dieser Stellenanzeige? Report this job ad!