Praktikum at Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft Aktiengesellschaft in München in Munich
Online since 2022-01-03
New Venture by Data and Analytics Division (DAA)
Munich Re‘s Data and Analytics division develops innovative AI related products and leverages upcoming technologies to build new bussiness ideas.
We are looking for a curious and engaged intern to assist us create a new business model around the assessment of artiﬁcial intelligence. If you want to experience an exciting job at the intersection of tech and venturing in a startup environment, join our team for 5 to 6 months. We also have a number of part- time positions for motivated students who are keen to continue working for us after a full-time internship and pursue their studies at the same time.
• Participate in an innovative project in the area of AI
• Support the implementation of a new business model with market research and go-to-market strategies
• Assist in the preparation of pitches for potential customers, partners and internal stakeholders
• Research and analyse upcoming regulation for the use of AI applications
• Build complex Excel calcuations around business plans
• Curiosity and passion about innovative projects and agile working styles
• At least basic understanding of AI and Machine Learning methods
• Eager to learn about and evaluate new technology solutions and ideas
• Current student with an above-average bachelor's degree in business informatics/mathematics, business
administration or a similar ﬁeld
• Initial practical experience in a startup, corporate innovation management or strategy consulting is a plus
• Creativity, openness, communication skills and eagerness to join an international and interdisciplinary team
• Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Oﬀice applications
• Fluency in spoken and written English
As the world's leading reinsurance company with more than 11,000 employees at over 50 locations, Munich Re introduces a paradigm shift in the way you think about insurance. By turning uncertainty into a manageable risk we enable fundamental change. Join us working on topics today that will concern society tomorrow, whether that be climate change, major construction projects, medical risk assessment or even space travel.
Together we embrace a culture where multiskilled teams dare to think big. We create the new and the diﬀerent for our clients and cultivate innovation. Sounds like you? Make it happen and be part of Munich Re.
• You will work in an environment where we
think big: Change and culture are continuously
role-modeled. We create and articulate a
compelling and ambitious shared purpose, vision
and direction. We pave the way
towards success and see failure as learning
• You are going to experience that we care & dare: We are empathetic. We know when to lead and know when to let others lead. We attract, grow and coach future leaders
• We communicate in a clear & authentic way: We interact with a positive and humble spirit. We solicit
feedback, ask and listen, learn and unlearn
• You will grow with your clients: Whatever our role, we support business, in an eﬀicient and eﬀective way, to create value for our clients. We embrace new ways of working leveraging digitalization to deliver solutions
• Join us, and experience that we lead the We: We have a passion for winning and growing as a team. We inspire people to be capable of joint performance. We create an inclusive environment where diﬀerent
thoughts, generations, cultures and experiences are valued and encouraged
Rosi Weißmüller • Coordination Students Program Königinstraße 107 • 80802 München • GERMANY
* Munich Re not only stands for fairness with regard to its clients; it is also an equal opportunity employer. Severely disabled candidates will also be prioritised, if equally qualiﬁed.Attachment Download
Computer Science, Computer Science - Bioinformatics, Computer Science - Games Engineering, Computer Science - Informatics, Computer Science - Business Informatics, Mathematics, Business Studies
Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft Aktiengesellschaft in München
80802 München, Germany
Alumni & Career übernimmt keine Gewähr für die Inhalte dieser Stellenanzeige. Sehen Sie ein Problem mit dieser Stellenanzeige? Report this job ad!