Praktikum at Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft Aktiengesellschaft in München in Munich
Online since 2021-10-13
Intern in Group Audit Munich (Data Analytics and Actuarial) (m/f/d)*
Based on our mission of “impactful, agile
auditing that really matters!”, MR Group Audit
provides independent, objective assurance and
advice to numerous clients, i. a. Audit
Committees, Boards of Management as well as senior
leaders of business or corporate functions within
Munich Re Group (Reinsurance, MEAG, ERGO).
As part of the global Audit Community, Group Audit Munich acts as center of competence to assess whether processes, structures, systems in Investment/Asset Management, IT, Data Analytics and all Actuarial core areas (e. g. Internal Model, Pricing, Valuation) fulfill both internal and external requirements and recommends improvements in both processes and controls. Becoming an intern in Group Audit will provide you the chance to gain insights into the processes and work practices of different departments of the whole MR Group both in Munich and in the International Organization.
Your internship can be full- or part-time and should last at least three months.
Support the MR Group Audit team in regular audit activities and projects:
● Research and analysis in IFRS 17
● Data analytics projects
● Performance of Audits in the areas Actuarial, Investment and IT
● Internal workshops and audit community meetings/conferences
● Enrolled at university in the fields of Mathematics, Business Mathematics, Business Informatics or other fields with quantitative focus and affinity to economics
● Very good command of English; German is a plus
● Good MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
● Programming skills (R and SQL) are a plus
● Reliable, accurate and precise way of working
● Ability to grasp new topics quickly
● Enthusiasm about developing and implementing new ideas, while having a practical outlook
● Team player with excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills
● Experience in an international company or abroad is a plus
As the world‘s leading reinsurance company with more than 11,000 employees at over 50 locations, Munich Re introduces a paradigm shift in the way you think about insurance. By turning uncertainty into a manageable
risk we enable fundamental change. Join us working on topics today that will concern society tomorrow, whether that be climate change, major construction projects, medical risk assessment or even space travel. Together we embrace a culture where multiskilled teams dare to think big. We create the new and the different for our clients and cultivate innovation. Sounds like you? Make it happen and be part of Munich Re.
● You will work in an environment where we
think big: Change and culture are continuously
role-modeled. We create and articulate a
compelling and ambitious shared purpose, vision
and direction. We pave the way towards success and
see failure as learning
● You are going to experience that we care & dare: We are empathetic. We know when to lead and know when to let others lead. We attract, grow and coach future leaders
● We communicate in a clear & authentic way: We interact with a positive and humble spirit. We solicit
feedback, ask and listen, learn and unlearn
● You will grow with your clients: Whatever our role, we support business, in an efficient and effective way, to create value for our clients. We embrace new ways of working leveraging digitalization to deliver solutions
● Join us, and experience that we lead the We: We have a passion for winning and growing as a team. We inspire people to be capable of joint performance. We create an inclusive environment where different thoughts, generations, cultures and experiences are valued and encouraged
Rosi Weißmüller • Coordination Students Program
Königinstraße 107 • 80802 München • GERMANY
* Munich Re not only stands for fairness with
regard to its clients; it is also an equal
Severely disabled candidates will also be prioritised, if equally qualified.
Computer Science, Computer Science - Bioinformatics, Computer Science - Games Engineering, Computer Science - Informatics, Computer Science - Business Informatics, Mathematics, Business Studies
Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft Aktiengesellschaft in München
80802 München, Germany
Alumni & Career übernimmt keine Gewähr für die Inhalte dieser Stellenanzeige. Sehen Sie ein Problem mit dieser Stellenanzeige? Report this job ad!