Praktikum at Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft Aktiengesellschaft in München in München
Online since 2021-04-15
Turn theory into practice
Intern Data Analytics (m/f/d)* for Reinsurance Development
RID1.4 is a department dedicated for big data and data analytics. We coordinate and drive big data and data analytics related projects across Munich Re. Our goal is to enable new/better business via data centric solutions. Our expertise varies from data engineering, deep learning, NLP to data analytics. We are dedicated to empower everyone in the organisation to access and analyse data quickly, easily and without boundaries. We develop deep learning models and analytical solutions and provision of analytical consulting for our clients. We collaborate closely with business units, IT departments and other central units group wide. Our department is looking for an intern to support our highly motivated and ambitious team. Flexibility regarding the specific work plan can be offered. Depending on your preferences, various focus areas are possible.
• Advanced data analyses using latest machine learning and statistical methods
• Participation in developing analytical software prototypes
• Support of big data management activities
• Analytical consulting and technology research
• Supporting an agile project team consisting of Business Experts, Data Scientists, Data Engineers and IT Architects
• Studies in statistics, mathematics, computer science, physics, econometrics, data science or related fields
• Knowledge in at least one analytical programming language (e.g. Python, R, SAS) as well as SQL.
Web or Java development skills are a plus
• Excellent communication and organisational skills; motivated and hands-on mentality
• Strong command of English
As the world's leading reinsurance company with more than 11,000 employees at over 50 locations, Munich Re introduces a paradigm shift in the way you think about insurance. By turning uncertainty into a manageable risk we enable fundamental change. Join us working on topics today that will concern society tomorrow, whether that be climate change, major construction projects, medical risk assessment or even space travel. Together we embrace a culture where multiskilled teams dare to think big. We create the new and the different for our clients and cultivate innovation. Sounds like you? Make it happen and be part of Munich Re.
• You will work in an environment where we
think big: Change and culture are continuously
rolemodeled. We create and articulate a compelling
and ambitious shared purpose, vision and
We pave the way towards success and see failure as learning
• You are going to experience that we care & dare: We are empathetic. We know when to lead and know when to let others lead. We attract, grow and coach future leaders
• We communicate in a clear & authentic way: We interact with a positive and humble spirit. We solicit feedback, ask and listen, learn and unlearn
• You will grow with your clients: Whatever our role, we support business, in an efficient and effective way, to create value for our clients. We embrace new ways of working leveraging digitalization to deliver solutions
• Join us, and experience that we lead the We: We have a passion for winning and growing as a team. We inspire people to be capable of joint performance. We create an inclusive environment where different thoughts, generations, cultures and experiences are valued and encouraged
Rosi Weißmüller • Coordination Students Program
Königinstraße 107 • 80802 München • GERMANY
* Munich Re not only stands for fairness with regard to its clients; it is also an equal opportunity employer. Severely disabled candidates will also be prioritised, if equally qualified.Attachment Download
Computer Science, Computer Science - Informatics, Computer Science - Business Informatics, Mathematics, Physics
Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft Aktiengesellschaft in München
80802 München, Germany
Alumni & Career übernimmt keine Gewähr für die Inhalte dieser Stellenanzeige. Sehen Sie ein Problem mit dieser Stellenanzeige? Report this job ad!