Praktikum at Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft Aktiengesellschaft in München in München
Online since 2021-04-07
Turn technology into change
Intern in Group Audit Investment, IT &
Based on our mission of “impactful, agile auditing that really matters!”, MR Group Audit provides independent, objective assurance and advice to numerous clients, i. a. Audit Committees, Boards of Management as well as senior leaders of business or corporate functions within Munich Re Group (Reinsurance, MEAG, ERGO).
As part of the global Audit Community, Group Audit Investment, IT & Actuarial acts as center of competence to assess whether processes, structures, systems in Investment/Asset Management, IT and all Actuarial core areas (e. g. Internal Model, Pricing, Valuation) fulfill both internal and external requirements and recommends improvements in both processes and controls.
Becoming an intern in Group Audit will provide you the chance to gain insights into the processes and work practices of different departments of the whole MR Group both in Munich and in the International Organization. Your internship can be full- or part-time and should last at least three months.
Support the MR Group Audit team in regular audit activities and projects:
● Research and analysis in IFRS 17
● Data analytics projects
● Performance of Audits in the areas Actuarial, Investment and IT
● Internal workshops and audit community meetings/conferences
● Enrolled at university in the fields of Mathematics, Business Mathematics, Business Informatics or other fields with quantitative focus and affinity to economics
● Very good command of English; German is a plus
● Good MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
● Programming skills (R and SQL) are a plus
● Reliable, accurate and precise way of working
● Ability to grasp new topics quickly
● Enthusiasm about developing and implementing new ideas, while having a practical outlook
● Team player with excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills
● Experience in an international company or abroad is a plus
Munich Re is one of the world‘s leading reinsurance companies with more than 11,000 employees at over 50 locations around the globe. We are working on topics today that will concern the whole of society tomorrow, whether that be climate change, major construction projects, gene technology or space travel. We find solutions to these challenges through a network of highly qualified professionals who anticipate risks, work on tailor-made solutions and expertly advise our clients. If you want to help shape the future as part of one of our teams, we look forward to hearing from you. Please click on the link to apply online.
* Munich Re not only stands for fairness with regard to its clients; it is also an equal opportunity employer. Severely disabled candidates will also be prioritised, if equally qualified.t.
Silke Rößler • Coordination Students Program
Königinstraße 107 • 80802 München • GERMANY
Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft Aktiengesellschaft in München
80802 München, Germany
Alumni & Career übernimmt keine Gewähr für die Inhalte dieser Stellenanzeige. Sehen Sie ein Problem mit dieser Stellenanzeige? Report this job ad!