Festanstellung at Tecan Austria GmbH in Grödig
Online since 2021-03-25
Do you want to make a significant difference in
how the world is looking tomorrow and contribute
to the innovation of state-of-the-art,
cutting-edge technology products?
Then look no further and join the R&D team in Grödig near Salzburg, Austria
Manager Hardware Engineering – System
Architecture 100% (m/w/d)
What you will do
The Hardware Engineering Manager - System Architect will be responsible for building and maintaining cutting edge technology platforms to grow and maintain system platforms in life sciences focusing on cytometry, sample preparation, and imaging applications. The candidate will be working with global, multidisciplinary engineering and scientific groups and is willing to work hands-on in developing and executing program deliverables.
Responsibilities will include
• Hands-on working manager position, leading a small group of engineers with the opportunity to grow the team over time.
• System Architect with impeccable technical skills and strong background in systems definition including conception, design, development, and application.
• Technical lead for advanced life science systems on pipeline and sustaining projects, who understands complex electro-mechanical/optical systems and theory of operation details.
• Proven track record of managing engineering personnel, complex hardware product schedules and engineering builds.
• Lead engineers who design PCB's with processors and various high-speed digital busses including, FPGA’s, Power Supplies, ADC’s, PCIe / USB on complex multi-layer PCBs.
• Supervise design from high-level architecture, through component selection, schematic capture, layout review, design verification and customer ship.
• Manage mechanical engineering competence and oversee mechanical design and CAD modeling.
• Lead the planning and execution of product sustaining projects focused on maintaining continuity of supply and cost reduction initiatives and in accordance with established processes and procedures.
• Serve as point of contact for engineering tasks related to ECN/ECR/ECO, and BOM issues.
• Ensure compliance with applicable ISO and industry standards (ROHS, WEEE etc.) and prepare documentation in alignment with the quality management system.
What you bring along
• MS degree in Mechatronics, Electrical, Firmware, Systems Engineering or related field
• 10+ years of engineering experience of complex electromechanical/optical systems
• 3+ years of experience leading multi-discipline hardware design teams, such as electrical, mechanical etc.
• Engineering experience with life science products preferred
• Fluent in spoken and written German & English required
• Willing to work hands-on in developing and executing program deliverables
• Technical leadership experience of teams and projects to drive key deliverables and timelines
What you will get
• Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
• Progressive employment conditions
• Exciting career opportunities
• Wide range of training courses
• International and diverse environment (30+ different nationalities)
• Strong company culture with rich history
• Global mindset with “Swissness” at heart
• Extremely attractive location in the enchanting mountains in the Salzburger Land
Look no further and apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online. Please submit your resume (w/o picture and w/o cover letter, reference letters and diplomas are optional).
#lifescience #engineering #biotechnology #development #design #hardware #management
Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics
Tecan Austria GmbH
5082 Grödig, Austria
Alumni & Career übernimmt keine Gewähr für die Inhalte dieser Stellenanzeige. Sehen Sie ein Problem mit dieser Stellenanzeige? Report this job ad!