Praktikum at Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft Aktiengesellschaft in München in Munich
Online since 2020-12-22
New Business Incubation
There is no way around innovation to meet
future challenges. Munich Re‘s Global Innovation
Unit develops promising products and solutions to
meet new demands, leverage opportunities of
upcoming technologies and actively shape emerging
markets and industries. Our innovation playing
fields include among others climate and energy,
cyber risks, artificial intelligence, mobility and
We operate innovation labs all around the globe helping intrapreneurs and entrepreneurs to transform their promising ideas into successful ventures.
Furthermore, our global Innovation Scouts are unearthing new trends and finding the right partners to take the journey together. We strongly believe that innovation is a team sport and therefore foster a powerful innovation community with international subject-matter experts, partners and clients, start-ups and entrepreneurs.
If you want to experience innovation in the making, join our team as an intern (5-6 months) to cut business diamonds out of rough ideas. We also have a number of part- time positions for motivated students who are keen to continue working for us after a full-time internship and pursue their studies at the same time.
● Collaborate in the conception, assessment and implementation of innovation projects
● Drive the further development of idea generation and conduct ideation workshops
● Support projects in different phases of the innovation process in market research, pain point and customer
validation, competitor as well as trend analysis
● Support the innovation community management by developing new communication formats, creating content
for the different channels and executing community events
● Advocate new trends in terms of technology, methodology and also of communication
● Support operational work and our project teams in the LAB, host LAB operations and assist in planning, preparing and implementing internal and external innovation pitches
● Current master‘s student with an above-average bachelor‘s degree and a keen interest in the fields of innovation, entrepreneurship, digitization and marketing
● Initial practical experience with a startup or in corporate innovation management, consulting or the IT area
● Understanding of innovation management methodologies and agile working approaches
● High affinity with technical topics and the development of digital business models
● Creativity, openness, communication skills and eagerness to join an international and interdisciplinary team
● Fluency in spoken and written English, sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Munich Re is one of the world‘s leading reinsurance companies with more than 11,000 employees at over 50 locations around the globe. We are working on topics today that will concern the whole of society tomorrow, whether that be climate change, major construction projects, gene technology or space travel. We find solutions to these challenges through a network of highly qualified professionals who anticipate risks, work on tailor-made solutions and expertly advise our clients. If you want to help shape the future as part of one of our teams, we look forward to hearing from you. Please click on the link to apply online.
Make it happen.
Rosi Weißmüller • Coordination Students Program Königinstraße 107 • 80802 München • GERMANY
Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft Aktiengesellschaft in München
80802 München, Germany
Alumni & Career übernimmt keine Gewähr für die Inhalte dieser Stellenanzeige. Sehen Sie ein Problem mit dieser Stellenanzeige? Report this job ad!