Trainee at HelloFresh in Berlin
Online since 2020-11-16
Are you up for a challenge?
We are seeking highly ambitious and adaptable talent to join the HelloFresh Fast Stream Rotational Program! Are you a self-starter and an entrepreneur at heart? Eager to learn what it takes to be successful in a high-growth, industry leading company? Are you open to new challenges, cultures, and geographies? Have experience in or passionate about food and tech?
About the HelloFresh Fast Stream Rotational
- The HelloFresh Fast Stream Rotational Program provides motivated university graduates with the opportunity to accelerate their path to leadership through high-impact, challenging rotational assignments. Throughout the 24-month program, you’ll gain experience in four different business areas, including one placement in an international office, and build a solid foundation for a successful career.
- We have placements available in the following areas and will work with you to determine what the best focus is for you and your development: Business Development, Finance, Marketing, Global Business Intelligence, Operations (Procurement, Production, Logistics, Sustainability), Digital Product & Tech, and People.
During the program, we’ll support you in
accelerating your own development by:
- Providing foundational tools to set you up for success through structured training and development sessions
- Providing you with ongoing coaching, feedback, and mentorship from a diverse and encouraging network of talent
- Fostering a peer network to engage with, learn from, and build positive relationships with
- Helping you reflect on yourself and key learnings to help you chart your future and fast-track your career
What we offer
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career, as well as the opportunity to accelerate your career progression towards a management role at HelloFresh
- The chance to have a serious impact in one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe
- A very fast paced, enthusiastic, international environment
- Significant C-level exposure
- Competitive compensation
- Access to a selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount at our HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Who we're looking for
- Masters degree in a Business related field and a strong academic record (top 10% of cohort)
- Relevant internship/working experience; tech industry experience would be a plus
- Motivated self starter who is energized by a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment
- Proactive problem solver who leverages a data-driven approach
- Great interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, and can successfully collaborate effectively with diverse types of people
- Naturally curious creative thinker who possesses the entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments
- Action-oriented and capable of delivering results in new and challenging situations
- Fluency in English is required, German, French, Dutch, Danish or Swedish would be a plus
- Available to start the program in September 2021 (graduated/received diploma before start date)
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build and release features and engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
10405 Berlin, Germany
Please apply through our Fast Stream Rotational Program job posting directly (linked below)
Alumni & Career übernimmt keine Gewähr für die Inhalte dieser Stellenanzeige. Sehen Sie ein Problem mit dieser Stellenanzeige? Report this job ad!