Praktikum at Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft Aktiengesellschaft in München in München
Online since 2020-07-28
Turn vision into solution
Intern for Sales at Risk Management Partners (m/f/d)*
Risk Management Partners (RMP) develops and markets agile and tailor-made risk management solutions for customers from the Insurance, public sector, and Fortune 5000 companies. The current product landscape within RMP focuses on „Location Risk Intelligence“, „Climate Risk Intelligence“ and „Data Compliance Intelligence ”. RMP offers its customers holistic Business risk solutions that enable them to do better and make more transparent decisions.
● Support Direct Sales and Channel Management in presentation deck preparation, lead list, planning on potential verticals and customer segmentation for various product lines and other similar activities
● Support Sales internationally
● Contract preparation and support
● Cooperation in the planning, conception and implementation of Marketing activities
● Data management in CRM
● Cooperation in pre- and post-event reach out
● You are studying business administration, economics statistics or mathematics
● You have good understanding of CRM Dynamics
● You have first practical experience (from internships, working student activities etc.), ideally from the field of sales and/or marketing
● You are a proactive, open personality and work hands-on.
● You speak fluent German and English
● You are available in short notice
Munich Re is one of the world‘s leading reinsurance companies with more than 11,000 employees at over 50 locations around the globe. We are working on topics today that will concern the whole of society tomorrow, whether that be climate change, major construction projects, gene technology or space travel. We find solutions to these challenges through a network of highly qualified professionals who anticipate risks, work on tailor-made solutions and expertly advise our clients. If you want to help shape the future as part of one of our teams, we look forward to hearing from you. Please click on the link to apply online.
Make it happen.
Rosi Weißmüller • Coordination Students Program
Königinstraße 107 • 80802 München • GERMANY
* Munich Re not only stands for fairness with
regard to its clients; it is also an equal
Severely disabled candidates will also be prioritized, if equally qualified.
Mathematics, Business Studies
Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft Aktiengesellschaft in München
80802 München, Germany
Ute, Kornelia Weise, Wiesmüller
Alumni & Career übernimmt keine Gewähr für die Inhalte dieser Stellenanzeige. Sehen Sie ein Problem mit dieser Stellenanzeige? Report this job ad!