Praktikum at Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft Aktiengesellschaft in München in München
Online since 2020-12-21
Turn vision into solution
Intern Data Analytics (m/f/d)*
RID1.4 is a department dedicated for big data and data analytics. We coordinate and drive big data and data analytics related projects across Munich Re. Our goal is to enable new/better business via data centric solutions. Our expertise varies from data engineering, deep learning, NLP to data analytics. We are dedicated to empower everyone in the organisation to access and analyse data quickly, easily and without boundaries. We develop deep learning models and analytical solutions and provision of analytical consulting for our clients. We collaborate closely with business units, IT departments and other central units group wide. Our department is looking for an intern to support our highly motivated and ambitious team. Flexibility regarding the specific work plan can be offered. Depending on your preferences, various focus areas are possible.
● Advanced data analyses using latest machine learning and statistical methods
● Participation in developing analytical software prototypes
● Support of big data management activities
● Analytical consulting and technology research
● Supporting an agile project team consisting of Business Experts, Data Scientists, Data Engineers and IT Architects
● Studies in statistics, mathematics, computer science, physics, econometrics, data science or related fields
● Knowledge in at least one analytical programming language (e.g. Python, R, SAS) as well as SQL. Web or
● Java development skills are a plus
● Excellent communication and organisational skills; motivated and hands-on mentality
● Strong command of English
Munich Re is one of the world‘s leading reinsurance companies with more than 11,000 employees at over 50 locations around the globe. We are working on topics today that will concern the whole of society tomorrow, whether that be climate change, major construction projects, gene technology or space travel. We find solutions to these challenges through a network of highly qualified professionals who anticipate risks, work on tailor-made solutions and expertly advise our clients. If you want to help shape the future as part of one of our teams, we look forward to hearing from you. Please click on the link to apply online.
Make it happen.
Rosi Weißmüller • Coordination Students Program
Königinstraße 107 • 80802 München • GERMANY
* Munich Re not only stands for fairness with regard to its clients; it is also an equal opportunities employer. Severely disabled candidates will also be prioritized, if equally qualified.Attachment Download
Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Business Studies
Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft Aktiengesellschaft in München
80802 München, Germany
Alumni & Career übernimmt keine Gewähr für die Inhalte dieser Stellenanzeige. Sehen Sie ein Problem mit dieser Stellenanzeige? Report this job ad!