Werkstudent at BlueGo in München
Online since 2020-06-22
As a startup dedicated to public transport, our vision is to make buying tickets for passengers as easy as possible. Therefore, we are developing a ticketing system that automatically detects beginning and end of a journey. Based on the detection, it is possible to provide the passenger with the cheapest ticket.
The problems we are trying to solve are both interesting and challenging: developing a reliable ride detection algorithm based on data from smartphone sensors while creating a solution that attracts both passengers and public transport providers.
We value active collaboration and independent work. We believe that together we can build a great solution that will have a major impact on public transport.
- Flexible working hours (work whenever you are most productive)
- Exciting and challenging tasks
- Freedom to bring in and implement your own ideas
- Up-to-date tech stack
- Flat hierarchies and relaxed atmosphere
- Fair and negotiable remuneration
- Couch and plants in the office
- Free fruits and snacks
- Work with our team on our Flutter mobile application
- Develop a beautiful and simple to use mobile app
- Design and develop automated tests to ensure that the app runs perfectly
- Contribute your own ideas to the app and shape how users interact with our solution
- Expertise with Flutter (Dart)
- Experience in mobile development (swift and android)
- Studying computer science, engineering or similar
- Interest to learn more programming languages as needed
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with test deployment (CI/CD)
- Knowledge in Go
- Advanced skills with vue.js
Computer Science, Computer Science - Bioinformatics, Computer Science - Games Engineering, Computer Science - Informatics, Computer Science - Business Informatics
81671 München, Germany
We are looking forward to your application! Just send us your CV and other important information about you per mail.
Alumni & Career übernimmt keine Gewähr für die Inhalte dieser Stellenanzeige. Sehen Sie ein Problem mit dieser Stellenanzeige? Report this job ad!